SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
Why have Poles responded so differently from Western Europeans to Muslim migration?
by Hasia Diner
“Greenhorns like us were the only ones they could get.” – John Nordstrom, founder of the Nordstrom empire.
by David B. Parker
We’ve been here before. In the South they stopped blacks from voting without mentioning blacks.
Those Who Deny Succor to the Immigrant in the Name of “The West” Are Themselves Profoundly Anti-Western
by Ed Simon
America in particular has been multicultural since the beginning.
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?