The Slow Path to Police Reform in Northern IrelandNews Abroad
tags: Northern Ireland, policing, police reform, Good Friday Accords
Donald M. Beaudette is an assistant professor of political science at Oxford College of Emory University. He is currently writing a book on punishment attacks and policing during Northern Ireland’s Troubles.
Laura Weinstein holds a PhD in Irish History and is a writer and analyst of Irish politics. She is currently researching a book on racism and far-right nationalism in Ireland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian Taps N.Y. Cultural Director To Lead African American Museum
- Unredacted FBI Document Sheds New Light on White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
- America Is About to Enter its Years of Lead
- The forgotten alliance between Black activists and China
- Harry Reid on the Senate, the Supreme Court, and a Time for Major Change